Pages

Blog Hop!

11.11.2011

 
It's time for The Stamping Boutique's Blog Hop!  I hope you'll join in the fun!  It will run all weekend, ending on Sunday, November 13th (11:59 pm CST) to allow you plenty of time to hop.

**If you have come here from Stacie's blog, then you are on the right track.  If not, please head over to Christy's blog to start at the beginning (You can also see the complete blog hop order at end of this post).

With any hop, there has to be something to win, right?  You will want to be sure to visit each design team member's blog and leave a comment as each one will be giving away one TSB image!

If that isn't enough to entice you to hop with us, maybe this will:  1 random person (who comments on all the DT blogs and leaves a final comment on the Stamping Boutique blog) will be selected to win the entire set of the newest line of images called the Smoochies!  How is that for a great prize?!  There are currently 11 images in the Smoochies line!  (You can see them HERE.)

I chose to use this adorable image called Nesting Doll 2 for my card.  I used pinks, purple, green and yellow on her, but I can envision her in Christmas colors too!   Isn't she sweet?!  The Sweet Threads paper from Basic Grey was just perfect for creating a background for her!


Supplies:
Stamps - The Stamping Boutique (Nesting Doll 2 - digital), Hero Arts (sentiment)
Paper - Basic Grey DP (Sweet Threads), SU Melon Mambo, Regal Rose CS, Copic Blending Card (main image)
Ink - SU Melon Mambo (sentiment)
Accessories - pink gemstones, yellow mulberry paper mini roses, foam circles (popped up sentiment & main image)
Coloring - Copic markers


Now head on over to April's blog!

*******************************************************

Below is the hop order in case you get lost along the way:

Christy D <----Start Here

Jessica

Sandy

Stacie

Melissa - You're here!
 
Sue

TSB Challenge Blog  <---- Final Stop

40 comments :

  1. Melissa- this is beautiful, I love all the layers and your color pallet is perfect!

    Hugs,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card melissa, love the colours en the dp is gorgeous too
    hugs
    miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Melissa! Love the card - it is so beautiful! :)

    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa

    Gorgeous card, love the colours and flowers.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun make Melissa! Great colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I love that image and what you have done with it. It's fantastic.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bright, pretty card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melissa! I woke up to 4" of snow on the ground and this cheery, bright color palette was exactly what I needed!! Gray skies and frigid air: YUK!!
    Beautiful, colorful, happy colors and cards: YAY!!

    Thanks for the pick-me-up!
    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card. I just love how you colored the doll and that sentiment is lovely. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Melissa! I love, love, love,...did I say that I loooove this card!!! Beautiful use of colors and contrast, just a wonderful, little piece of art. TFS, Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is stunning and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card. You picked the perfect colors.

    Rachel Miller
    http://rachelspapercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a beautiful card.. flowers dress it up and her eyes are amazing.. they jump out at you :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, what a stunning card this is!! Absolutely beautiful!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of fun layers and colors - pretty card
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is beautiful i love the colors the flowers add such a beautiful touch

    ReplyDelete
  17. So colorful and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just love your card ... the image, the DP, those great flowers ... and your coloring!
    ~ Carol B. ~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card Melissa - Those BG papers are perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this matrushka doll card! The colors you chose are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card is beautiful, the different patterned papers you used go so awesomely together and the nesting doll coloring is amazing, What a great card, I love it. Thank you for sharing it Hugs Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, isn't this beautiful. Love your colors and a great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a sweet card! Love the colors and love how you colored your image.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is such a pretty card Melissa! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Simply lovely Melissa. Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. A lovely card. Very bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely card Melissa - the colour combinations on your DPs and image are fab! :o) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful creation and the backing papers are gorgeous.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the bright colors totally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card, Melissa! I love the papers and the wonderful nesting doll image! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  31. How beautiful! Love those nesting dollies & the papers you've used!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Melissa. Love what you have done with this image. All the lovely layers and the colours work so well together.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful card and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very colorful Card. Makes you feel up-beat. Love the flower patterns used

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very bright and happy papers. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a sweet card!Great colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs