Pages

Dynamic Duos Color Challenge #7

6.16.2012


It's Saturday and time for a new color duo over at Dynamic Duos!  This week, it's a bold and sassy color duo with a dessert option of ribbon.

When I saw this color combination, I immediately thought of music for some reason!  I found a music stamp and took it from there.

 
The main image stamp is from Stampendous & the sentiment from a Prickley Pear clear set.  I embossed the BG panel using a Cuttlebug embossing folder and then adhered a Memory Box flourish die cut.  I couldn't resist adding three bright pink gemstones!

Be sure and visit the other design team member's blogs for more inspiration and then join us this week!



11 comments :

  1. I love how your musical flourish and die cut flourish balance each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty! Love the music theme on this pretty pink and black card - and those gem stones are perfect!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Melissa such a delightful card! I have this stamp and I don't know why I've never put gems on the musical notes...I will now! Thanks for the inspiration and have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So crisp and beautiful - love the swirly design and gorgeous main panel. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa, this just makes me smile! I love the delicate flourish, the fun embossing and those blinged out notes. All around fantastic! Hope you had a great weekend! Big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The musical notes are awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gems on the music staff are brilliant! Love this card and that pretty swirl too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dainty, pink flourish and the gems on the scale notes! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous design. Love the flourish, the embossing and brill use of your gems. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card and that Memory Box flourish is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning CAS card Melissa. Love the flourish and the pink bling on the musical notes.

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs