Pages

Monarch Inspiration

6.11.2012

After ending last week with a bedroom painting project and a family road trip to the zoo, it's back to the daily routines and another week of summer vacation!


For Prickley Pear's Design Team Monday, I have a very simple, butterfly card to share with you!  I've been seeing some Monarch butterflies fluttering around lately and their distinctive black and orange color served as my inspiration!

I used Prickley Pear's Clearly Beautiful Butterflies set and the coordinating Butterfly Die.

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful card, Melissa! I love the clean and graphic design and the colors are wonderful. Beautiful butterfly. The gems are a wonderful touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A splendid CAS card Melissa...pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card to keep the focus on that gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! Love the orange against that beautiful blue color!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs