Pages

Autumn's Arrival

9.17.2012


Fall is in the air!  Days are mild with gentle breezes and evenings are cool enough to warrant wearing a sweatshirt.  I'm enjoying this!  Next week is the official start of autumn, but I think it's already arrived!

For today's Prickley Pear creation, I made an autumn card using brown, orange and ivory.  The image panel is sponged to add a pop of color.  There are lots of new images that will be arriving in the store soon, so stay tuned!  It's hard to believe that a week from today, I'll be posting my last creation as a design team member for Prickley Pear!  How time flies when you're having fun!

Have yourself a marvelous Monday!


Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. A beautiful cool background to remind us of Fall temperatures and the topper to bear witness to the colours of the foliage! Very pretty :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Melissa! Love the design on this....so elegant looking.
    LYnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and serene card Melissa, I love that image and your embossed background is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Melissa! The stamp is beautiful and the embossed background is really neat!!!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs