It's the beginning of another new week and I'm sharing a card I started last week. Card making was trumped by family fun (as it should be)! We took off for an overnight stay at a motel with a waterpark (Thank you, Priceline)! We'd originally planned to take the boys to a zoo that is south of us, but with the temperatures dipping lower than originally forecasted, we opted to do something indoors! The boys had a blast and we really enjoyed some time away from home! We ended the weekend with trick-or-treating back in our old stomping grounds. DH and I were accompanied by two skeletons and Tigger. Oh, what fun!
I'm still in leaf jumping mode, but with the temperatures delivering white frost for breakfast in the mornings, I think my mindset will soon be shifting to other things! I fully intended to play along with Unity's Friends with Flair on Friday, but didn't get around to it with all the fun things we had going on!
I used stamps from the 2012 August and October Kits of the Month. The leaves I inked up with SU's Daffodil Delight and then lightly tapped the stamp onto More Mustard to achieve a two-tone look. The sentiment is not placed exactly where I wanted it because I didn't leave quite enough room under the leaves on the banner strip. Ah well. So is the life of a stamper.

I'm still in leaf jumping mode, but with the temperatures delivering white frost for breakfast in the mornings, I think my mindset will soon be shifting to other things! I fully intended to play along with Unity's Friends with Flair on Friday, but didn't get around to it with all the fun things we had going on!
![]() |
| Stamps: Unity |
I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Have yourself a marvelous Monday!

Hey Melissa, really like the leaves! Colors really pop! Bev
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Melissa, those leaves are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteI was just telling my husband the other day, that there is no sound better then the sound of walking through the leaves! What a perfect card to connect with that memory...they were yellow leaves too...just like your card.
ReplyDelete