This makes me smile right down to my soul! What a lovely little girl! Hopefully she can lose the blanket tomorrow (but glowbug is such a cute name!)
So very beautiful and precious! Congratulations to your entire family!
Ooooh I agree with Ardyth, what a sweet little nickname for your beautiful baby girl. Hope you're doing well too mama!!
Melissa I love her nickname too, beautiful girl sleeping so soundly.
Ardyth is right; 'Glowbug' is a sweet little nickname! She's so beautiful. Babies are *sigh*, just so sweet! Bev
This makes me smile right down to my soul! What a lovely little girl! Hopefully she can lose the blanket tomorrow (but glowbug is such a cute name!)
ReplyDeleteSo very beautiful and precious! Congratulations to your entire family!
ReplyDeleteOoooh I agree with Ardyth, what a sweet little nickname for your beautiful baby girl. Hope you're doing well too mama!!
ReplyDeleteMelissa I love her nickname too, beautiful girl sleeping so soundly.
ReplyDeleteArdyth is right; 'Glowbug' is a sweet little nickname! She's so beautiful. Babies are *sigh*, just so sweet! Bev
ReplyDelete