Pages

Changes...

3.08.2016

Changes are being made in the creative side of life for me.  After long consideration, I have finally decided to move my blog to Wordpress and, at the same time, change my blog's name in an effort to combine a couple creative projects and simplify.  Please join me as I set up my new creative home over at Inked Regards!  So excited...and just a little nervous!
www.inkedregards.com


6 comments :

  1. Congratulations on your new version of your blog : ). I left a comment on your new blog, but wordpress and I don't always get along unless you have it on approval settings, then that totally explains it lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I need to do some tweaking yet! ;) It's funny how much work this kind of things entails...aargh! LOL!

      Delete
  2. How fun for you and I love the name!! Off to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, change is good when it is totally your idea!!! Love the name .. off to check it out! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new name and heading over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting us know about the big changes in your life. Change is good but it isn't easy. I'm going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs