Pages

Changing of the Season

9.27.2011

Today is the beginning of a new challenge over at The Stamping Boutique!  The theme is "Changing of the Season."  Come join the fun!

I made this card for the challenge and could hardly contain my glee putting all those orange gemstones on it!  LOL!  I do love to use bling when the opportunity arises!  And orange, of all colors!


Supplies:
Stamps - The Stamping Boutique (Dramatic Tree, digital)
Paper- Kraft CS, SU Early Espresso CS, Copic Blending Card, Basic Grey DP (Mellow)
Ink - SU Early Espresso
Accessories - orange gemstones, American Crafts ribbon, 1/4-inch circle punch, SU Early Espresso marker, SU scalloped border punch, paper piercer, distressor

7 comments :

  1. WOW! This is a beauty. Love all the fabulous fall colors and all those scallops! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! LOVE it! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so pretty!
    Love all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card, Melissa! Love that tree and the bling and the hint of patterned paper. (My hubby is standing behind me admiring it too!)

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs