Pages

Just Keep Swimming

5.31.2013

It's Friday and that means there is a new Friends with Flair blog hop going on over at Unity!  It's been a long time since I've played along, so last night I decided to create a card using Unity stamps!

Stamps:  Unity (Fishy Philosophy)
Paper:  Paper Trey cardstock (white)
Ink:   SU (Basic Black, Island Indigo)
Accessories:  gemstones, foam dots, glaze pen , blender pen

I stamped the sea weeds and sentiment first.  I then stamped, colored and fussy cut the little fish.  After adhering it with foam dots for dimension, I added little bubbles of gemstone!  Pretty easy!

Have a fintastic Friday and a wonderful weekend!
 

Photobucket

24 comments :

  1. Gorgeous and fun, I love it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, this is such a CUTE card!! Love the fish and the sentiment. Great CAS card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! one of the first ippity sets....LOVE to see this. what a sweet card, so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the colors of the fish and the gem bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, thats cute!! love the gemstones as bubbles too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa, what a DARLING card! Love all the FUN details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So CAS. Just the right kind of card for a student dealing with exams, or a friend who is who is going through tough times. It's beautiful and whimsical too. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute CAS card. Love the "bubbles".

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty easy...but definitely pretty cute! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your card. Love the delicate colors and the blingy bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet summer design. I like how the bubbles are gems. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great looking fish. and a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fintastic, indeed!! This is such a great layout. Those blingy bubbles are perfectly placed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute CAS card! Love it! Those "bubbles" are a great touch! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is a little fishy! LOL! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those three little words could be such encouragement for so many Melissa. A delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How adorable is this?!! Love it! The rhinestone 'bubbles' are so sweet :) A lovely, encouraging card

    ReplyDelete
  18. The card is so cute! Love the bubbles :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is adorable - I love your cute fish xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable! Such a cool card... I especially love the bubbles! :)

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs