Pages

Precious Remembrance & Tombow USA Blog Hop!

9.05.2014


Are you ready for some fun ideas and great prizes from Tombow USA and Precious Remembrance Shop?!  It's time for the 3-day blog hop that I mentioned earlier in the week!

If you've arrived here from Melissa's blog, you're in the right place!  If not, you may want to head over to the Tombow USA blog and begin there!

If you haven't already seen it, this is what you have a chance to win by participating in the hop:

How do you qualify to win this fantastic prize package?  Be sure and do the following:

  1. Comment on each of the design team member's blog posts AND the company blog posts.
  2. Like BOTH Tombow USA and Precious Remembrance Shop on Facebook.
**The winner will be announced on Tuesday, September 9!**

For today's portion of the hop, I decided to use the Oh So Fun set.  It's full of fun elements and great sentiments!


I stamped the jar on a window sheet using StazOn ink and then fussy cut the image.  I stamped the jar lid onto some silver cardstock and fussy cut it before adhering it to the jar using Tombow's Aqua Liquid Glue.  I also stamped and fussy cut the jar label before adhering it to the jar with foam dots.  I paper pierced a dotted frame around the main image panel and then took three different colored markers from the Groovy Dual Brush Pen Set and colored the pierced dots.  I selected three colors of gemstones to match and placed them on the main panel below where I was going to adhere the finished jar.  The jar was attached using foam dots under the jar lid and label.


The finished main panel was then attached to the card base using foam dots.

Now it's time for you to visit Geri's blog as you head on forward with the hop!

If you suddenly can't remember where you've been and where you're going, here's the blog hop map for a quick reference:

Melissa Chipperfield - You are here!
Precious Remembrance Shop blog


Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with another project for Day 2!


Melissa

34 comments :

  1. What a great CAS card, Melissa. Love how you created the frame around the main image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice card - great use of the Tombow products and the jar is a very versatile stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it and all the fussy cutting makes it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. So simple and so sweet. I just love the jar and the colorful dots around the card really adds to it. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful simple card. I love the dotted frame around the edges. Now I know how you get it them even. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet Melissa!! Those tiny colorful dots add so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute card.. love those fun dots..

    ReplyDelete
  8. super fun card, Melissa!! the little dots really make the jar pop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melissa love your design, the sequins are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! I love the clear jar and the layers/dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card, love the jar and accents.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Plain and simple but so pretty. Love the little dots.
    great card
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I love the clean look of this card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card, love the dotted panel around the jars.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Melissa, what a great way to add color in those tiny dots! What a sweet frame to such a cute jar image, and so clean and crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute card with jar and all the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card Melissa! I love how you colored the pierced dots and coordinated with the pretty gems! Thanks for hopping with the Tombow team!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the simple treatment of the jar! The little gems are just the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a fun card thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  20. There you are, Melissa, sharing your brilliant CAS style with the world - love it. Love every little thing about it. [do I have a little stamp envy right now? Duh.]
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful...this card makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow all that fussy cutting was worth it! I love the jar! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. GREAT CARD!! I love yhe sentiment and the details

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Oh So Fun stamp set is my favorite! Love the fun jars and all the other stamps in the set! Love the way you stamped the jar on the acetate sheet... looks great! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really cute card!
    TFS! Take Care!
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love it. Cute and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  27. what a fun card! Love the mason jar

    ReplyDelete
  28. How completely delightful this is Melissa! I love the rainbow of min dotting around the white frame! Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the way you colored the pierced dots. Really cute card! May

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs